Our experienced property lawyers in Cape Town‘s Northern Suburbs will make daunting legal tasks a smooth experience.
De Waal Inc. Attorneys specialize in all forms of property law in South Africa. In fact, it’s always been a huge part of our firm. Our team can assist you through each part of your property journey, whatever that may be.
Our attorneys have over 90 years collective experience! And most of that time was spent making sense of property law for clients like you.
In fact, complying with the current legislation is a very important, as it ensures that our clients’ assets are protected. You can trust that our legislative and regulatory advice is up-to-date.
We believe in teamwork and offering stellar service. We’re always going the extra mile to keep our clients happy. In the past, our clients have included banks, property developers, estate agents and individuals who want to buy and sell property.
Contact us today and let’s talk about your legal needs.
Our trusted property lawyers in Cape Town provide the following services:
- Correspondent conveyancing when you need to register a property at the Cape Town Deeds Office – both freehold and sectional titles
- Property transfer of agricultural, commercial or residential property
- Deeds of Sale
- Offer to Purchase agreements
- Lease agreements and negotiating on behalf of private or corporate clients
- Due diligence investigations
- Registration of bonds
- Cancellation of bonds
- Property development
- Consolidation and notarial ties
- Building contracts
- Drafting legal contracts
- Sectional title registers
- Rezoning of properties
- Serving or contesting eviction notices
- Transaction structuring advice and tax implications
- Deceased- and Insolvent Estates
- Transfers of property with divorce
- Lease and rental disputes
Contact a Property Lawyer in Cape Town
One of our attorneys in Durbanville will get back to you as soon as possible!
Phone or WhatsApp
Attie de Waal: 082 550 8688